Twitter Flight School Exam Questions and Answers 2019. Here we have covered every question of the exam and their 100% correct answers for free.
*Note:- Those who have marked with BOLD and UNDERLINE are correct answers.
1. Two key factors in the growth of digital video and video advertising on Twitter include:
- Effectiveness of “watch with” video ad formats.
- Increasing global bandwidth and an increase in user-generated content.
- Increases in hours spent watching TV and an increase in smartphones in developing markets.
- Overall trends in behavior shifting to consuming online video and the effectiveness of Twitter video ad formats
2. Video on Twitter has become an increasingly cost-effective option, as we’ve recently seen a
- 21% year-over-year decline in make-goods due to ad verification
- 66% year over year decline in third-party ad serving costs
- Cost per engagement (CPE) reduction of 42% year-over-year
- 100% millennial share of voice
3. Advertisers are challenged to reach an audience who will take action. Video on Twitter is an effective placement for driving action because
- 89% of people say Twitter influences their purchasing decisions, tying Twitter with Instagram and beating YouTube and Facebook.
- More than 50% of people on mobile devices are likely to respond to any ad within the first three seconds.
- Every video ad has a call to action.
- CPVs and CPMs are equally efficient at delivering an action-orientated audience.
4. According to (Firefish & The Numbers Lab (2016), Promoted Video on Twitter stands out on media plans because
- There is no character limit on branded Tweets.
- TTB (Twitter Translate Brain) automatically translates ad copy in 27 languages reaching 99% of all people on Twitter with purchase intent.
- 60% of people agree that branded content on Twitter is trustworthy (significantly higher than on Facebook and Instagram).
- 76% of people on Twitter routinely click on >3 ads per month.
5. When we refer to Twitter audiences as influential, this statement reflects the fact that people on Twitter are:
- Accessing Twitter through iOS, which is the preferred device for Internet users who are known to click on the majority of digital ads.
- +38% more likely to post opinions about brands and products than people on other social media platforms.
- More likely to have >100 followers than on any other platform.
- 83% more likely to have viewed >3 videos in the past 30 days than people on other platforms.
6. For brands that advertise on TV and want to reach a young audience, Twitter can
- Drive up to 25% incremental reach for people ages 18–34 and who may not be consuming as much linear TV.
- Guarantee 50% greater reach than linear TV.
- Guarantee reach for cord-cutters who tune-in to TV from mobile apps like HBO Go.
- Re-purpose creative content through commercial movie trailers.
7. Among in-app ad impressions measured on Twitter, Moat has detected
- A 4× increase in searches for “Twitter Ads”.
- An increase in user-generated content on the platform.
- That 99% of them are viewed by humans.
- Significant increases in the size of retargeting lists.
8. People come to Twitter to discover something new. This may be part of the reason that Video Website Cards beta test results show
- A 10× increase in searches for advertiser hashtags.
- That people are 50% more likely to Retweet the card.
- Every impression was optimized for engagement.
- A 2× higher CTR than the mobile video ad benchmark.
9. Formats supported by Conversational Video Ads include
- 3D + augmented reality
- Video and images
- Just video
- Just images
10. The Promoted Tweet Carousel is available on
- Desktop only
- Mobile + Desktop
- iOS only
11. One advantage of Twitter In-Stream Video Ads for traditional TV advertisers is that they
- Are available in the self-serve ads tool.
- Are automatically translated by Twitter Translation Brain (TTB).
- Require no social presence or accompanying Tweet.
- Run exclusively on user-generated content (UGC).
12. First View ads can reach
- Every person on Twitter that day.
- Desktop users only.
- Only an advertiser’s followers.
- Every Direct Message sent.
13. In-Stream Video Sponsorships run
- Before a Direct Message.
- As the first ad on everyone in a targeted country’s Twitter timeline.
- Before video clips and/or live video from a single sponsored partner.
- Against advertiser-selected video content categories.
1. The Media Studio allows you to:
- Upload media, select a media library and search for media
- Generate GIFs
- Request access to upload a video greater than ten minutes in length.
- Auto-compress creatives to six seconds or less
2. When naming campaigns, you’ll want to:
- Create a new Twitter handle matching each campaign name.
- Choose very general names so you can remember them easily.
- Check to see if your agency or client has naming conventions already in use.
- Use code names that only you have access to.
3. When creating ad groups for a campaign, the best practice is to:
- Avoid using ad groups for video campaigns.
- Restrict yourself to one ad group.
- Always spread your budget evenly across ad groups.
- Create different ad groups targeted to desktop and mobile devices.
4. If no targeting for a campaign or ad group is chosen, Ads Manager will default to:
- Country-based on agency headquarters
- Country-based on your IP address
- Country-based on browser setting
5. Tailored Audiences allow you to refine your targeting to include:
- Lists (including lists of existing customers), Web (including people who have visited your website), or Mobile apps (people who have taken a specific action through an app).
- Zip and postal codes from customers or prospects who have visited your Twitter profile.
- Only users who arrive at Twitter from sites and apps you specify.
- Celebrities and Influencers
6. When selecting follower look-alikes, consider selecting:
- Misspellings and broad match search terms.
- Competitors, complimentary brands, industry media, influencers, and similar audiences.
- Controversial figures even if they have little association with your brand.
- Hashtags your audience may not have heard of or be likely to use.
7. Keyword targeting allows you to target keywords from:
- Google Trends
- Animated GIFs
- Trending stories
- Twitter Search and timelines
8. Three main levers for optimizing campaigns are:
- Followers, lookalikes, events
- Time of day, language, demographics
- Third-party data, audience measurement, ad serving provider
- Creatives, Targeting, Bids, and Budget
9. To measure your video ad campaigns using Moat, IAS, Nielsen DAR, or comScore vCE, you will first need to:
- Code In-Stream Video for set-top boxes.
- Have an existing relationship with one of these third-party measurement companies.
- Carefully select your video compression.
- Create a pre-campaign custom report in Twitter Ads Manager.
10. When reviewing Twitter Video Ads performance metrics, remember that Twitter videos report the default to
- Standard MRC (Media Ratings Council) views counted at 50% of a video viewed for 2 seconds.
- 100% of a video viewed for 3 seconds.
- The default metrics counted according to DoubleClick VAST.
- CPV as a function of total budget.